Personalized Sales & Service Skills
- Do you have an effective training program?
- Is the training being enforced by managers?
- Are you experiencing high turnover?
- How many guest complaints about service do you receive a month?
At Your Service Hospitality Management, LLC
offers training for new and existing operations. We can create a
personalized program based on your needs or can evaluate your
existing training program, and incorporate proven service and sales
techniques. The results become an effective and practical training
program that benefits your establishment immediately. Our trainers
perform the initial training for your current staff and management
team, seminar & hands on training in a combination of training
techniques. Our trainers can stay on to work one on one with your
team to ensure that skills taught are applied, mastered and have
maximum impact on your operation.
- Are your catering and banquet rooms consistently generating
- Does your Catering Sales team frustrate the Chef with their
limited food knowledge and expertise?
Generating significant and profitable revenue in your catering
and banquet areas can have a major impact on your profit and loss
statement. Insure that your catering sales team has the knowledge
to both maximize revenue and "sell smart" to increase
profitability. This training, geared to your operation, will give
both new and experienced Catering Managers basic food fundamentals,
labor and food cost variables, and avenues to pursue that will
enhance the guests' experience, capitalize on the Chef's expertise,
and increase your profits.
- Does your Management team know how to handle conflict?
- Could your Management team benefit from having the ability to
recognize the warning signs for conflict?
- Does your Management team think that all conflict is bad?
- Would your property benefit from knowing the difference between
good and bad conflict and how to harness the energy from good
Supervisors must be able to manage in a team environment in
order to achieve results. Disagreements and conflicts are part of
any dynamic team and are also inevitable. Successful Supervisor's
require the knowledge and skills to know how to avoid win/lose
situations and effectively manage conflict situations for positive
outcomes. This session will provide Supervisors information on what
causes conflict and the consequences if not managed properly. It
will give them a diagnostic tool to help determine their current
conflict management abilities so that in the future they can better
match their approach to the situation. The session will also
provide guidelines on how to resolve and minimize conflict and how
to transform conflict into a better situation for all involved as
well as the organization as a whole.
- Are your customer counts flat or on the decline?
- Are your repeat customers disappearing?
- Are you making your budgeted revenue?
- Do you feel that your food and beverage outlets are reaching
their revenue potential?
Customer Connections is an eye-opening, dynamic seminar that
provides your staff with the specific skills to recognize guest's
expectations, increase revenue, and generate customer loyalty. Our
Customer Connections training seminar will provide your staff with
the tools to read their guests and adjust their service and sales
approach appropriately to increase check average.
Contact us to discuss how we can be
'At Your Service'.