- Does your Back of the House present a daily challenge?
- Is there an organized work flow and production schedule that
the staff understands and performs?
- Is the food quality and presentation consistent on every
- Are you achieving the best price-value relationship on your
- Does your food cost compare favorably with the projected food
- Are you able to maximize profits by using food product and
- Does your staff respect and follow proper food handling and
At Your Service Hospitality Management, LLC.
can provide valuable analysis, solutions and training for your
kitchen operation. Our experienced staff will evaluate all aspects
of your kitchen system and pinpoint the opportunities to enhance
productivity and your profit margins. We will provide the tools and
train your managers to be proactive. The ability of our personnel
to relate positively with your staff fosters a better understanding
of your business objectives.
Contact us to discuss how we can be
'At Your Service'.